Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blog Guidelines and Intro

Well, it's about time. As the title suggests, I am an Independent Business Owner who is affiliated with the Quixtar business opportunity and the Britt World Wide education system. Before the blog gets fired up and running too far, I have to lay down some basic guidelines and expectations so that you know what to expect when you come here. The goal of this blog is to simply share my experiences, growth and what I am learning through this tremendous business opportunity and be another positive voice backing the business online. I will be sharing some stories, some of the advice I am given and the progress being made. In no way is this meant to be an advice column for any current IBO's. Please seek your upline for advice on how to grow your business. They have your best interests at heart. If you've found this blog and you're contemplating whether or not you want to qualify for the team, I'm biased, but hopefully you can read this and feel safe knowing that the Quixtar/BWW opportunity is business ownership/mentorship and should be treated with the appropriate respect.

First and foremost, I am not here to pander for prospects, future business owners, or whatever term you want to use, be they strangers, friends or family. In an effort to avoid any controversy I will not be revealing my name, my line of sponsorship or anything else that will give away my identity. I'll refer to my sponsor as "SP," my upline (his sponsor) as "UP" and my mentor as "MR." My sponsor is a Silver in the business, my upline is a platinum and my mentor is a qualified Emerald. Each of them has a booming, growing busines that isn't built solely on the back of their downline. They have tremendous structure and are examples of how to build this business properly. I also will not be sharing what city or state I live in. I will however say that I am currently at 1500 pv and growing. I've been in business for a little over a year and I'm married, however since I will be the sole contributor on here, expect a mixture of "I's" and "we's" from time to time.

I want to get this straight also, I am not here to debate whether this business works or not. I am in and have been around long enough to know that it is as real as any other business out there. If you have attempted to build this business and quit, I wish you the best with whatever it is you're doing with your life, however my blog is not the place for you to come and trash me, the business, or anyone who is here with good intentions. I will not necessarily delete any negative posts because I think honest discussion is good, but I do reserve the right to delete anything that in my best opinion, goes to far. If that's too vague for you, start your own blog or go post with the other complainers somewhere else. This business equals an opportunity. There is nothing that the people that have succeeded before me have that I do not or cannot learn. I also don't compare my path to success to anyone elses. Some forthcoming posts will attempt to delineate the reasoning behind this thought process.

I think that's it. I may add some more additional "blog guidelines" as I go, but for now, I think that covers it. I just love what I'm involved in, as well as the people I'm involved with and since I do spend downtime at the j.o.b., I don't see too much issue with sharing. The blog may not go on forever, but I am building this business to Crown Ambassador, and hope that you come along every step of the way. When I break a new pin, either personally or in depth, you'll know about it. When I speak from a stage, you'll know about it. When my wife and I retire, you'll know about it. Enjoy the ride and I wish you the best with your businesses.

One IBO

Comments:
I wish you the best...you have a 5 in 2000 shot at Q-12. Good luck. Please keep honest and ethical and if it comes to choosing money or God, please make the right choice.

X

p.s. to avoid an influx of annoying spam, I would recommend turning on word varification.
 
Hmm, the odds seem to be a lot better where I live. As I mentioned, I've been in the business for over a year and things seem to be going just fine. How I can assure never making it to Q12 is by quitting. Don't know if your odds take into consideration the people who actually stay in over a year or just total Q12ers into total number of people who have ever signed up, nor do I really care. I do appreciate your concern.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?