Thursday, February 09, 2006

Showing The Plan Ahead Of Posting In The Blog

Hello all! Thank goodness I didn't guarantee this would be a daily updated blog. Honestly, the daily ins and outs of an IBO are simple - I'm pretty much involved in the 9 steps, 4 basics and 4 habits 5-6 days a week. Because things are cranking with the return of the QI system, I have been busy as a bee. Attending everything from Winter Conference to Team Meetings to even the training sessions after the Open Meetings have given me nugget after nugget after nugget. Sharp people are everywhere and people are looking for more. There are new products with great PV/BV ratio like the Zsenso Tea and Spring Leadership is just around the corner.

This entry is going to be kept short, but I'll be back soon with some more general info.

See you on the road

OneIBO

Comments:
Sounds like things are going well for you.

How many people have you personally sponsored?

Take Care
 
Things are going well for me - I'm staying very productive right now, trying to get things in place so that the remainder of the year goes the way I'd like it to.

In answer to your question about total people sponsored, I would say that I've sponsored enough people to go Eagle (so, at least 12,) and I should be wrapping up Eagle qualifications this month. I want to avoid too many specifics just for sake of me staying anonymous

I'm not quite done sponsoring width wise just yet (and yes there will be a point soon when that will slow or cease.) What I do know is that Doug Weir's 3 biggest legs came from beyond 40 in width, the last of which being the 71st person in width, IIRC. I'd be happy to get 71 wide to have not only the size business Doug has, but to have the successes in depth that he has. Those three legs have produced Rubys, Emeralds, and soon, Diamonds.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?